• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New paper on autoimmune disorders triggered by vaccination.

Chris

I can only get the abstract-and Google has failed to find me "Schoenfeld's syndrome," though it gets me stuff about Schoenfeld. Does anyone know what it consists of? Chris

Snow Leopard

Hibernating
I meant I only had access to the abstract.

Thanks for the link to the editorial Countrygirl.

It makes me wonder why there has never been a proper autoantibody profiling study (to discover new autoantibodies) for ME/CFS?

currer

The most interesting article is
"ASIA" autoimmune inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants" Schoenfeld and Aqmon-Levin
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20708902

Click on elsevier full text article.

It describes how all the gulf war syndrome veterans had antibodies to squalene and that this correlated with the illness. Some of the affected veterans had never been deployed in the Gulf, but only been vacinated with vaccines using this adjuvant.

This must have been known about for some time and yet gulf war syndrome has never been accepted as a valid disease. Gulf War veterans have all the problems we do in getting their disability accepted.

liquid sky

One of the articles mentions aluminum in vaccines being linked to CFS. Actually, it linked vaccines to multiple diseases. I had never heard of ASIA. Thanks for posting. Very worth some reading.